The USA Pickleball Association (USAPA) was organized to promote the growth and development of pickleball, not only on a national but an international level. This organization and its predecessor have provided players with official rules, tournaments, rankings and promotional materials since 1984.
The USAPA is a nonprofit corporation. It is governed by a talented Board of Directors, most of whom chair one of the important committees of this organization (see below).
The Board is committed to further the growth of pickleball among players of all ages and characteristics. It will continue to provide the infrastructure for the development of the sport through promulgation of official rules, sponsoring and sanctioning tournaments and clinics, ranking players, communicating with its members via e-mail and newsletters, training of all levels of players, and otherwise promoting pickleball.
Pickleball is North America’s fastest growing sport. Join the USAPA and experience the fun. Please visit their site at www.usapa.org for more information or to become a member see link and benefits below. Please consider becoming a member and be a part of the growth of this fun and exciting sport.
BECOME A MEMBER
Become a Member today! Click on this link and follow the three easy steps
- Official USAPA T-Shirt for New Members and Multi-Year Renewals
- Secondary Medical Insurance in Sanctioned Tournaments
- Official USAPA Membership Card
- Ranking points for USAPA sanctioned/sponsored Tournaments
- e-pickleball news Monthly Newsletter
- Official USAPA Rulebook with 3-year and 5-year memberships
- Pickleball static-cling window sticker
- Share your passion for growing the game with folks of all ages
Contact the USAPA
Click on the following links to send email to a selected committee or department:
Send general email to email@example.com
Send tournament schedule information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send tournament results to email@example.com
USAPA (USA Pickleball Association)
P.O. Box 7354
Surprise AZ 85374